epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #659639]: Client's screen lock doesn't work on two monitors system

New question #659639 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/659639

In my lab, the computer's are configured as one system with two monitors display.  When I try to lock any particular client's screen from epoptes server, it just able to lock only one monitor, not both. In other cases like broadcasting, monitoring or taking over client control, both monitor screens are displayed. Is there any solution for this issue?

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.