epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #663269]: Broadcast on linuxmint 17.3 is it work or not?

New question #663269 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/663269

Hi. Im trying to install epoptes server on linuxmint kde 17.1 and epoptes client on linuxmint kde 17.3. Following instructions I got it to work everything except broadcast. In answered questions i saw that it will not work for non lts versions of linux.
Is it possible to run broadcast with my versions of linuxmint or not.
What you suggest.
Epoptes that i install is version 0.5.7-1.
Sinisa

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.