epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #670488]: Can't find the epoptes-clients anymore

Question #670488 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/670488

Description changed to:
Basic jist of this, is what is the best way to get clients to show up on
a new computer?

Somehow my clients stopped communicating with the server, i then took
advantage of that to grab a more powerful computer, other then burning
everything to the ground and redoing it, is there any way to transfer
over my clients to a new server (currently using the same IP, and hard
drive, so it might be showing up as a Man in the middle attack).

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.