epoptes team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1795797] Re: FFe: sync epoptes 1.0.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
** Package changed: ubuntu => epoptes (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: epoptes (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Epoptes
Developers, which is subscribed to epoptes in Ubuntu.
FFe: sync epoptes 1.0.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Status in epoptes package in Ubuntu:
Please consider syncing epoptes 1.0.1-1 from Debian testing or unstable to Ubuntu 18.10.
Due to a GSoC project, epoptes has seen a major rewrite, from Python2/Gtk2 to Python3/Gtk3.
Additionally, a lot of issues have been resolved.
It's been tested in hundreds of schools in September so I don't expect any regressions (btw I'm upstream for epoptes).
Related changelog entries:
* New upstream version:
- Migrate to Python3/Gtk3 (Closes: #885278).
- Restructure and optimize the code, while resolving a lot of outstanding
- Apply PEP 8, PEP 257, PEP 3101, DEP-5, Sphinx and SPDX guidelines to the
- Ensure that Epoptes runs properly in recent systemd-based distributions.
* Update packaging for Python3/Gtk3.
* Switch from sysvinit to systemd.
A buildlog is available at https://launchpadlibrarian.net/389607639
To manage notifications about this bug go to: