epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #680889]: epoptes-client ERROR: Failed to fetch certificate from server:789

New question #680889 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/680889

I cannot see other same answers to this of mine, maybe I am not IT literate. But the network man installed the server on my laptop. I was using it for a while here in the classroom lab up until yesterday. Today I opened up the classroom and Epoptes and no clients are showing - no detected clients. This so hard as I manage a classroom of 42 plus learners each session. please help , I am not so IT literate, the person who knows more and had it installed is no longer available.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.