etracer team mailing list archive

Extreme Tux Racer Translation

Hello,
you have received this email because you started translating Extreme
Tux Racer to a language that no one currently maintains.
I am very happy that there are some volunteers out there, and
therefore I would like to ask you if you could consider taking care of
the translation into your language.
This involves your participation in the Extreme Tux Racer Team,
because we have a "Restricted" translation policy.
If you would like to join us and gain the rights to translate and
review the suggestions, please just apply for participation in our
team:

https://www.launchpad.net/~etracer

Hoping to hear from you in the future, I thank you for your
contribution by now, encourage you to do it further and send kind
regards :)

Paweł Drewniak