etracer team mailing list archive

Translation group

Hello there!
As of today, we have a new translation group created -
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/extremetuxracer/
This means, that the previous translation managing system (via ETRacer
Team) is now obsolete.
I tried to make people I knew that they were translating translators
of appropriate languages.
If I ommited anyone, please contact me by email or ask a new question
in Launchpad.
I am sorry I could not have moved everyone automatically.

Once we have this group, it would be wise to do a little cleanup in
out member list:

if you applied for membership in ETRacer Team ONLY because you wanted
to translate, you can move safely to the group.
If you do anything else (support, source code hacking, releases, bug
fixing etc.) and still want to translate, join the group without
leaving the team.

And one more thing - it is not a must. I did not wanted to be
impolite/rude to anyone, I just want to clean up the team after the
mess I made with the translation system.
Inactive members will be set for expiration in September, and of
course they'll receive personal e-mails with their status inquiry.

Thanks for all the fish,
Paweł 'woody' Drewniak

PS. Feel free to blame/praise me by replying here or individually by e-mail ;]