etracer team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #232223]: Are you still accepting new levels?

Question #232223 on Extreme Tux Racer changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/etracer/+question/232223

Cedric Heintz proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Yes, we could include them into etracer.
I will look into that...

--
Cédric Heintz

Extreme Tux Racer Team, which is an answer contact for Extreme Tux
Racer.