etracer team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #255994]: 1

Question #255994 on Extreme Tux Racer changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/etracer/+question/255994

Vassia Mitsopoulou posted a new comment:
Hello,
I would find extremely helpful, if you could tell how I can delete this
question
Thanks in advance
Vassia Mitsopoulou

--
You received this question notification because your team Extreme Tux
Racer Team is an answer contact for Extreme Tux Racer.