Re: Application domains

Let me also point out that Johan has done a great job with the FEniCS
component Ko, which sits on top of DOLFIN/FFC and provides a
domain-specific interface and utilities for simulating mechanical
systems that could be used in animation, gaming etc.

We could have more domain-specific interfaces that target specific
application areas.

/Anders