From: fenics-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fenics-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of 'Anders Logg'
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:12 PM
To: fenics-dev@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FEniCS-dev] AMR

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 04:08:15PM -0500, Theodore Omtzigt wrote:

> Yes, but putting the pieces together to make that happen would be
> non-trivial.
>
> /Anders
>

> Is it non-trivial due to the lack of a geometry engine, or the lack of
> moving grid functionality, or something else?
>
> Theo

I don't really know what you mean by "geometry engine", but you will
have to write a substantial amount of code to put everything together:
mesh, variational formulation of the fluid-structure interaction
problem, solvers etc, not to mention the graphical user interface for
interacting with the mesh.

/Anders