Re: wiki

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 10:26:58AM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> The wiki page is looking pretty complete now. Can we try developing a
> theme? It should then be ready to replace the existing page.
>
> Garth

Yes, we should be able to replace the front page quite soon.

Apart from the theme, the documentation is still missing. Another thing
I'd like to figure out is how to insert those nice boxes they have on
mediawiki.org:

    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

I'd like to see three boxes at the bottom of the page with the
rightmost box containing a news listing (much like we have now).
We can use something called templates for this (I think) but I
haven't figured out how to use them.

/Anders