Re: New Wiki skin

On 3/19/07, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 09:20:13PM +0100, Johan Jansson wrote:
> > On 3/19/07, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I've hacked together a new skin for the wiki, see if you like it:
> >>
> >>     http://www.fenics.org/wiki/
> >
> > Are you sure? When I go there, I don't see anything fancy. But maybe
> > that's the point. Even the nice bird in the corner is gone...?
> >

> I had to set the skin manually in preferences->skins. It seems the
> "default" option doesn't work as intended.
>
> But it looks nice, now it looks like a real site rather than a
> Wikipedia-clone.
>
>   Johan

I think the the skin won't change for users that are logged in (but
will for all other users), so this should only affect the ~10 people
who currently have an account.

So if you have an account and don't see the new skin (big orange
FENICS text on top + bird) then change to the default skin in
preferences -> skins.

Aha - this looks neat. But that big gear-thing takes to much space on
the top, have to scroll for some real content. Maybe you should put
that out to the right?

--
Mandus
The only dr. Mandus around.