Re: New Petsc

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 10:39:38AM -0500, Andy Terrel wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> So Petsc just released 2.3.3.  Do we want to start supporting it?  I can
> look into the changes (yes there are going to be some) but I would like
> to know so I can make my time trying to getting parallel simulations
> working more effective.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

We're trying to get a new release of DOLFIN (0.7.0) ready within
1-2 weeks. If you or someone else can find out the required changes,
it would be great to support both 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 if possible with
some #ifdefs.

I won't have much time to spend on this before the release, but I
won't object if someone wants to fix it.

/Anders