Re: New FEniCS project: Unicorn

>> Hi all!
>>
>> I have added a new FEniCS project along the lines we discussed a few
>> weeks
>> ago; a unified continuum mechanics solver based on DOLFIN.
>
> That's great! I think it would be very interesting to have something on
> the non-Newtonian fluids...

Good to hear that you are interested! The idea is to formulate the
equations and methods in such general form as possible, which will open up
for easy integration of fluids and solids and all in between.
Non-Newtonian fluids is definitely part of this goal.

We will come back with a more detailed road map etc. later on, and all
input is appreciated. What are you working on yourself?

/Johan