Re: neumann conditions

I'm familiar with handling the Diritchlet conditions, and I see in the Assembler header file that there is a procedure for handling construction over subdomains. I'm a little unclear about exterior vs. interior facet domains, which I understand to be the faces of the tets on the exterior of the domain vs. the faces of tets in the interior, and how to relate that to my dirichlet/neumann problem.

I think I've been able to work around it by using the mesh labels within the ffc by declaring

ds0 = Integral("exterior facet", 0)

and integrating against ds0, but I'd like to understand how to handle this inside of dolfin.

-gideon