From: Chong Luo <luo.chong@xxxxxxxxx>
To: FEniCS-dev@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:54:07 PM
Subject: [FEniCS-dev] IndexError: index (4) out of range (0<=index<=4) in dimension 1

Hi,

After careful thinking, I almost got the form compiled, except one error which I don't understand:
  File "/home/aharon/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ffc/compiler/codegeneration/tensor/tensorgenerator.py", line 296, in __generate_element_tensor
    a0 = A0.A0[tuple(i + a)]
IndexError: index (4) out of range (0<=index<=4) in dimension 1

And the form file is in the attachment, which I wrote to solve incompressible nonlinear elasticity problem.

Thank you!

Best,
Chong Luo

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----