Deforming mesh

(...)

>> I was wondering is it possible to omit precompilation of *.form files. I
>> need to calculate 2D elasticity problem with different Poisson's ratio. But
>> the Poisson's ratio a coefficient in stress equation which is used to
>> formulate weak form in a *.form file. So I had to modify my *.form file each
>> time what is not convenient and effective!
>>

> I've just modified the DOLFIN elasticity demo such that elasticity
> parameters are set in main.cpp rather than in the form file.
>
> Garth

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly.

Another question (I feel free to ask, sorry if it's too lame..) is: how to
compute volume (area) of 2D deformed elastic body? Of course using
CellIterator->volume(), but how to update the mesh to displacement field?
There is movemesh() function in freefem++ `language`, does dolfin  deal with
an equivalent one? I hope it is possible to deform mesh without interfering
with each point coordinates...

cheers
art

Follow ups