Re: [Deb-dev] Segfault while executing FeniCS programm

Johannes Ring wrote:
Hi Jiping,

I think this segfault problem must have been introduced when I added
Trilinos as a dependency to the DOLFIN Ubuntu packages.

Why do we have Trilinos as a dependency for the package? I don't see what this adds for the user at this stage.

Garth

This seems to only
affect the 64 bit packages. I will try to work out a solution, but I wont
be able to do it until next week. If you need to work with DOLFIN before
that, I suggest you build DOLFIN from source.

Sorry for your troubles,
Johannes