New subproject release -- Dorsal 0.2

I'd like to announce a release of Dorsal, a bash script for building
many FEniCS projects (featuring DOLFIN) and their dependencies for
various platforms. A primary goal of the project is to lower the barrier
of entry for people curious to try out DOLFIN.

At the moment, it works reasonably cleanly for the following environments:

* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
* Ubuntu 8.04 LTS
* Mac OS X 10.5 (with fink)

I envision more platforms being supported in the future as each of these
are relatively straightforward to set up; one just needs access to them
to iron out any system-specific kinks. Let me know if you're interested
in tweaking it for other platforms.

Some URIs:

A (sparse) Wiki page: http://fenics.org/wiki/Dorsal
Its hg repository: http://www.fenics.org/dev/dorsal/