defining variational problem

Hello,

I am trying to define a variational form for a PDE system using the
VariationalProblem function.  I define the bilinear form A and the linear
form L with no difficulties.  All boundary conditions are imposed weakly, so
the DirichletBC function is not used, for example.  The boundary is divided
into two parts corresponding to different boundary conditions.  These parts
are marked using MeshFunction and labeled by dirichlet_boundary_function and
neumann_boundary_function, similar to what is done in the elastodynamics
demo.  However, when I type in

VariationalProblem
pde(a,L,&dirichlet_boundary_function,&neumann_boundary_function),

I get a "no matching function for call" error upon compiling.  How do I fix
this?  Thank you.

Brandon Chabaud

Follow ups