Re: Project summaries

Kent Andre wrote:
On to., 2009-05-28 at 22:42 +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
Dear all,

At the FEniCS'09 workshop in June, we are planning to present a
summary of the status of all the projects. I would therefore like to
ask all projects to send a summary of the most important changes and
milestones since last year, including any pretty pictures you would
like to show.

It would be helpful to get the following information:

  * Project name

Instant
  * Project description (one-liner, like on web page)

Instant inlining of C and C++ code in Python

  * Project members/contributors

Martin Alnæs, Kent-Andre Mardal, Ilmar Wilbers

  * Important milestones/results

Alnæs has refactored the code. Wilbers has written a lot of documentation and added a new typemap system based on numpy.i
Alnæs also improved the caching system and added functionality for locking files, avoiding problems with race conditions.
  * Current activities (if any :-)

  * Future goals (if any :-)

It would also be helpful to get this before Friday June 5 so we have
time to prepare the presentation.

Thanks