Re: subscribing fenics packages to the Debian pts

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 06:50:24AM +0200, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> here is the web page with all the details
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/resources.html#pts-commands
>
> for example
>
> subscribe fiat fiat-dev@xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the late reply. I've been away from email/work for a while.

I understand the part about how to subscribe to the PTS system, but
the problem is the opposite, how to make all the addresses from which
the PTS emails originate members of the FEniCS mailing lists.

The FEniCS mailing lists only let subscribers post (to avoid spam)
which means the PTS emails will be silently dropped unless they appear
to come from an address that is recognized. One such address seems to be

  control@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but then other senders like "katie" and emails sent to the maintainer
are mentioned.