Re: Moving repositories to Launchpad

Harish Narayanan wrote:
Anders Logg wrote:
Can anyone objecting to moving *all* software repositories from
fenics.org to Launchpad please speak up.

If there are no objections, Garth and I can get started on moving
things over.

It would be good to get this done as quickly as possible so we can get
back to coding and now is a good time since the server is broken (or
has just been fixed).

To clarify, the plan is to:

1. Maintain everything besides the Wiki on Launchpad

Yes.

2. Use the the new fenics.org on for the buildbots and the Wikis (which
in turn point to Launchpad)

Yes.

3. Abandon the current mercurial repositories (and the use of hg)

Yes.

Correct?

What will happen to the mailing list (addresses)? Does Launchpad support
foo@xxxxxxxxxx?

    https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-users/threads.html

Each 'team' has a list.

Garth