Re: Release deadline

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:18:19AM +0100, Anders Logg wrote:
> Here's an update on the status for getting packages ready for
> inclusion in the next Ubuntu LTS release.
>
> 1. Johannes needs all releases to be ready by Monday. That will give
> him a couple of days to prepare the packages.
>
> Which releases do we want to make? There have been JIT compiler fixes
> in FFC and UFL that would be good to get in, and also updates in
> DOLFIN.

As far as I can see, we are ready to make the following releases:

  UFL    0.5.2
  FErari 0.2.0
  FFC    0.9.1

I can just push the button on these if no one has anything to add.

The following remains:

  Instant 0.9.8: Why is the buildbot failing?
  DOLFIN  0.9.7: SCOTCH problems

It would be good to sort out the Instant problem today and the DOLFIN
problem needs to be fixed before Monday.

Anything else that needs to be released? As far as I can see, nothing
is needed for UFC, FIAT and Viper.