CBCsolve with arbitrary meshes and several material models

Hi,

I am trying to modify twist.py to run a nonlinear elasticity problem with irregular meshes (i.e., something beyond the use of the UnitSquare) and distinct material models for mesh sub-domains.

Should we be thinking of modifying the VariationalProblem class to accommodate a different mesh? Since the VariationalProblem class was created in c++ and is now contained in _cpp.so, we cannot modify the VariationalProblem class any way right now. Has it already been converted to a VariationalProblem.py?

Best regards,

---Krishna Garikipati

--
Krishna Garikipati