Documentation (summary)

It looks like we have converged towards reST/Sphinx to be used for
both the C++ and Python interfaces, as well as for docstrings.

I have summarized some of my conclusions here:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fenics-doc

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Things are still up for
discussion but I hope Kristian can get started soon on building the
documentation.

Even though Kristian will have the main responsibility for
coordinating and writing most of the documentation, I hope we can all
help out to create some really good documentation. For example,
Kristian could assign tasks for people to document certain functions,
or ask for help with proofreading.