Re: FEniCS documentation

On 27 April 2010 09:51, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the new structure looks very good. A couple of suggestions:

1. Perhaps "Documenting FEniCS" should be part of "Contributing to
FEniCS"? It seems it otherwise gets a too prominent place in the
overview. I expect there will be very few people interested in
knowing how to write documentation (unfortunately).

Which I why I decided to promote it on the front page! :)
But I agree that it fits more naturally in the Contributing part.
I'll move it.

2. Should "User Manual" be renamed "Programmer's reference?"

Yes, I think that is a better name for what it really is (will be).

Kristian