Re: FEniCS Demo documentation

Looks good. I noticed a couple of things:

1. It would be good if class names were in another font (like courier
style), \texttt{VariationalProblem} etc

2. Would it be better with another variable name instead of h since
that will be used as mesh size in other demos. Why not g?

3. Is the normal flux + or - grad(u).n? I think of it as -grad(u).n.

4. Typo in "The implemented in a single Python file"

5. g is used in (f, g) instead of h (but maybe h should be changed to g)

The documentation seems to be coming along pretty well. It may be time
for you to ask people to contribute specific parts. For example,
Johannes and Harish could contribute with some documentation of how to
get Debian/Ubuntu packages and building with Dorsal. Others can
contribute with writing specific pages for the programmer's
reference, and Hans Petter can contribute with preparing his tutorial
in reST (and split it in Python and C++ versions).