Re: Ubuntu release schedule

On 21/06/10 07:53, Anders Logg wrote:
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:49:32AM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
When should the deadline be for making the new releases?

Is it too later if we finish by June 23rd?

Well, it might be too late for automatic imports from Debian to
Ubuntu, but I can request manual imports later. It worked out fine the
last time. So June 23rd sounds good for me.

ok, let's aim for 23rd (Wednesday this week).

Anything that we need to fix before the release?

There are quite a few bugs on Launchpad that need to be looked at.

Garth

The buildbot fails with this message when running the extrapolation demo:

   run-time error: auxlib::solve_od(): need LAPACK

Is there something that needs to be installed on the buildbot?