Re: Fenics for 3D Absorption/Diffusion Problems

> This sounds like you just want to solve Poisson's equation. Is that
> right? Then the steps are:

Precisely.

> 1. Copy the Poisson demo
>
> 2. Create the geometry for your problem (box minus spheres). You should
> be able to do that easily either in Netgen (where you can say things
> like box - sphere - sphere) or directly in DOLFIN (see the demo in
> demo/mesh/smoothing).
>
> --
> Anders

Right. Some probably very basic questions
(1) I have just downloaded Dolfin, but there is not demo/mesh/smoothing.
The closest I could find is /demo/mesh/refinement/ . Is that right?
(2) I believe that if I use netgen, then I will use it only to generate
the mesh, save it as a proper file format and then load it into fenics.

Is that the right pipeline?
Cheers

Lorenzo