Re: [Branch ~fenics-core/fenics-doc/main] Rev 64: Work on programmer's reference.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:33:25PM +0200, Kristian Ølgaard wrote:

> > -:download:`C++ version<../../build/latex/cpp_programmers_reference.pdf>` or
> > -:download:`Python version<../../build/latex/python_programmers_reference.pdf>`.
>
> So we no longer want to make the programmer's reference available as PDF?
> I personally don't think that we need it.

I just cleaned out the old code that was there. I wasn't really making
a statement about the PDF versions, but you are probably right. HTML
should be enough. I don't think anyone will want to print the
reference manual in paper form. We can add it later if we want.

> > -    Build PDFs for FFC, UFC and UFL manuals and link to those too.
>
> I assume we'll add links to these pages as part of an appendix (which
> was the original idea) once they have some contents?

Sounds good.

> > +For documentation of the DOLFIN Python module, see the `Python Programmer's Reference <python/index.html>`_.
>
> Someone needs to read the Sphinx style guide on cross-referencing :)

I skipped that part. :-)