Re: Docstrings etc

On 27. aug. 2010 13:14, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 01:09:06PM +0200, Kristian Ølgaard wrote:
>

>> On a related note, it is interesting that only the three of us appears
>> to have an opinion about the look and feel of the documentation of the
>> programmer's reference. Are we perhaps making a big deal out of
>> something which nobody will use anyway?
>>
> I would be good to get some more comments from others.

Frankly, I don't really give a darn.

I think we should have a programmer's reference. I will use it
frequently. I will use it mainly to see what kind of functions that are
available from a class. I think it is important that it is up-to-date.

Aside from that, I trust you to devise a clever setup.

--
Marie