Re: Documentation on web

On 02/03/2011 03:49 PM, Kristian Ølgaard wrote:
On 3 February 2011 15:43, Marie E. Rognes<meg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 02/02/2011 11:40 PM, Kristian Ølgaard wrote:

On 2 February 2011 22:53, Marie E. Rognes<meg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I realized that there are a few things about the documentation that is not
entirely clear to me. A couple of questions:

- Which version of DOLFIN is the documentation on the web-site (as in the
programmer's references and the demo documentation) currently corresponding
to?

The development version.

A follow-up on this one. At the moment it is some development version from
some time back right? Since, the programmer's references are not regenerated
unless someone does it manually?
Yes, that should probably be made part of the build?

Is this (regenerating the references, copying the demos and running the demo tests) easily fixable? Johannes?

Don't know if the
tests are run automatically, but they should be I guess.
When a new version of DOLFIN is released we just need to update and
tag the documentation, then we can always go back and build it later
once we figure out where to put the links to stable doc versions.

Sounds good.

--
Marie