More on the licensing

We're making good progress with collecting the copyright forms and
should soon be able to make the switch to LPGL.

A couple of points I'd like to make:

1. When someone submits patches, maintainers first need to ask
contributors to sign the two forms. Otherwise, we risk having to run
after people we don't know to sign the forms later.

2. FEniCS Apps should have the exact same license as the rest of the
code, simply because that enables copying of code from Apps to Core.
It is natural (and desirable) that some of the code developed as part
of an App moves into DOLFIN if it's found that code may be useful to
other projects.

This means CBC.Solve needs to either use the LPGL, or, if Harish still
objects, be removed from FEniCS Apps or CBC.Twist removed from
CBC.Solve.