Re: Logo!

It looks like #1 has the most votes. If anyone objects to this
conclusion or would like to speak for any of the other two options,
please speak up.

If we go for option #1, we should think about what comments I should
bring back to the designer when I talk to him again on Monday. Here
are some thoughts:

* Make sure the mesh has good quality (no thin triangles)

* Need the big main logo in a vector graphics format

* Need a version that works on the red background of the web page

* Need a possibly simplified logo that works as a regular sized
  desktop icon

* Need a simplified logo that can be used for very small icons

* Need some simple logos that we can use for DOLFIN, FFC etc

* Need something for the book cover