Re: [Branch ~fenics-core/fenics-doc/1.0] Rev 296: Removed <h2> as requested by Marie

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 01:05:44PM +0200, Marie E. Rognes wrote:
> On 05/31/2011 01:04 PM, Harish Narayanan wrote:
> >>>

> >>I've merged fenics-doc/1.0 with fenics-doc as you might have noticed ;-)
> >>
> >>Please push there.
> >
> >Done.
> >

> Great, thanks :-)

What is the motivation for the merge? Luckily the cronjob that
automatically pulls from fenics-doc and publishes it on the web page
is not running. (And I would like to keep it so until the pages are
ready for launch.)

As discussed last week (with either Marie or Harish, don't remember),
perhaps it is more natural now to put the web pages under fenics-web
instead of fenics-doc (now that the actual docs are located in the
projects)?

Harish: what we will get from the designer is the main logo to be
placed in the top right corner of the red banner, or perhaps the
entire banner including the logo and the text "FEniCS Project" in that
special font. We will also get a bunch of icons in various sizes and
formats (desktop install, small thumbnail for newsitems etc), so feel
free to move ahead with the design/structuring of the main page any
time.