Re: foo.tar in doc

On 14 June 2011 14:25, Marie E. Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/14/2011 01:07 PM, Anders Logg wrote:
>>
>> While cleaning out some old files, I removed a file foo.tar from the
>> fenics-web repository. It contained what looked like templates for
>> writing demo documentation. Is that information still accurate and if
>> so should it be added somewhere?
>>

> If it is still accurate it should be added to dolfin. I'm guessing that it
> is not.

The files mirrors quite well what is presently found in dolfin/demo/pde/poisson.
I don't know where the styleguide/developer information for documenting
demos should go (fenics-web or dolfin), but the foo.tar file was intended as a
convenience template for people who are about to document a demo.

Kristian