Re: Release of web pages

Yes, please provide a patch. :-)

We're waiting for FEniCS Apps to submit something sensible to replace
that gibberish. As soon as we have one or two submissions (it's just
a couple of lines needed), we can update the page.

I'll fix something for CBC.Solve right away. Anyone else who can
contribute a picture + some short words for any of the other apps?