Re: Use of FEniCS graphics?

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 07:39:50AM +0100, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:10:34PM -0800, Johan Hake wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Are there any restrictions on using the FEniCS developed graphics for FEniCS
> > derived softwares? If so what are these, and if I can use them where can I
> > find the graphics?
>
> I'm not sure what the license is, it's something we haven't discussed
> but I will check. At least my intention is that there should be very
> few restrictions for its use.
>
> All the graphics can be found here:
>
>   http://fenicsproject.org/pub/graphics/

A precise statement regarding the license will be added but
essentially it's free for all to use to promote FEniCS or
FEniCS-related activities as long as one does not modify
the design to create something that looks ugly or breaks
the graphical profile.

The designer is a friendly guy so just send him an email if
you intend to use the design elements to create something
new. I've Cc:ed him on this email.