Re: Mail from launchpad

B1;3201;0cOn Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 09:31:15AM +0200, Joachim Berdal Haga wrote:
>    The mail from launchpad on behalf of the fenics projects (dolfin etc)
>    is hard to filter/sort effectively, since questions, bugs, blueprints
>    etc all have different headers.
>
>    I suggest that the teams' contact addresses be set to their associated
>    lists (dolfin team -> dolfin-dev, etc) so that all mail from launchpad
>    goes through the lists instead of directly to the members. This will
>    make filtering much easier.
>
>    Does this sound reasonable?

Wouldn't the drawback be that you might not get the email if you are
part of the team but forgot to subscribe to the list? (Or is that not
possible?)

Filtering works nicely for me, but I've added quite a few filters to catch them all:

Matches: from:(launchpad.net)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "fenics"
Matches: to:(launchpad.net)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "fenics"
Matches: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "fenics"
Matches: code.launchpad.net
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "fenics"
Matches: subject:([Bug*])
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "fenics"