Re: instant can now use CMake as build system instead of distutils

I have some trouble with the  ufl-jit-assemble-chain in DOLFIN related
to Boost math libraries. I get

......93b919307320.so: undefined symbol: boost_cyl_bessel_j;

I recall somebody reporting this already, but I can't find the message.

Garth