Re: UFR - The Unified Fenics Repository

As a different issue,  we have a fairly persistent ffc branch which is
unlikely to be merged on the timescales we're talking about here, so
if there is a clean way for us to end up with a branch of the new
trunk which has our ffc branch (preferably with its history), that
would help. I imagine we're not the only people sitting on branches we
don't want to die.

David

--
Dr David Ham