Re: Merge of ufc-geometry branch

For the uflacs backend, lets just say it's experimental for now. Selecting
representation "uflacs" in ffc should work for forms with only cell
integrals, "non-fancy" elements, only first order derivatives, and no cell
volume and such. Preliminary informal benchmarking shows that basic
hyperelasticity compiles in 1/13 of the time as the old optimized
quadrature representation with comparable runtime performance. More
features are on the way and more benchmarks will be presented at the FEniCS
2013 workshop.

Martin