Cleanup of repositories

I have done some work on cleaning up the DOLFIN repository.

- All data files have been removed from the lp:dolfin bzr repository.

- All generated code has been removed from the lp:dolfin bzr repository.

- With the help of Jed Brown's git-fat, I have generated a list of
  files that I suggest we strip from the history (once the new
  conversion has taken place).

Please look at the files to be removed here (files_to_strip.txt):

  https://gist.github.com/alogg/5213171

Btw, is there some equivalent of the Gist thing for Bitbucket? I found
it very convenient for sharing the above data. Actually, I couldn't
figure out any other convenient way to do it.

Garth is on his way to Australia, Florian needs some time to think
about what this means for conversion of branches (like his FFC
branch), Johannes is about to make a new release and I need feedback
on the file removal. So the new message is to keep on working on the
Launchpad repositories (with focus on cleanup and bug fixes) until
this has settled, and I'll run the final script for conversion of the
repositories again when we have worked out all the issues.