Re: Issues

On 12/04/13 12:17, Benjamin Kehlet wrote:

> 2013/4/12 Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:logg@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
>     ok. So the tag is just #3 for this issue?
>
>     https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/dolfin/issue/3/dirichlet-bc-for-geometric-search-broken
>

> Yes, I think so.

That's correct. Note that issue numbers in launchpad are global i.e.
unique to the platform whereas in BitBucket/GitHub they are local i.e.
unique to the repository. They only append the issue title to optimize
for search engines.

Note that to reference, close etc. issues from commit messages, it's
necessary to enable the issues service:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Setting+Up+the+Issues+Service

Florian