Re: Repositories and workflow

Then if a contributor has a branch that should be tested,
a core developer can quickly and safely push it to the
main repository for testing. I think that's a very nice solution.

Would it be possible to select branch names for each project and test
them together?
I.e. "use */master, ufl/mytopic, ffc/next". That would be very nice :)

Martin