Re: ffc-0.2.0 problem with running demos

Which version of Python and Python Numeric are you running?
I'm using Python 2.4.1 and Python Numeric 23.8-3 (from Debian)
and all forms compile cleanly on my system.

This looks like a problem with using the correct dot function. The
Python Numeric dot function tries to take the conjugate of one of the
arguments. It would help if you commented out some of the exception
handling code in src/bin/ffc:

#        except RuntimeError, exception:
#            print "*** " + str(exception)
#        except Exception, exception:
#            print "*** " + str(exception)

which would print out a traceback to give some more information about
the error.

I should probably add a flag -d (for debug) to ffc that prints out the
full traceback on errors.

/Anders