Complete support for mixed elements: [...]

Commit from logg (2005-10-31 15:59 CET)
----------------

Complete support for mixed elements:

 - Generate function uint elementdim()
 - Generate operator[] for access of sub element

All the functionality we need to implement slicing of Functions
in DOLFIN is now in place, we just need to decide on how to
express it. Implementing it should be easy.

  ffc  ChangeLog                              1.91
  ffc  src/ffc/compiler/operators.py          1.10
  ffc  src/ffc/format/dolfin.py               1.57
  ffc  src/reference/Elasticity.h             1.25
  ffc  src/reference/EnergyNorm.h             1.2
  ffc  src/reference/Heat.h                   1.24
  ffc  src/reference/Mass.h                   1.10
  ffc  src/reference/NavierStokes.h           1.23
  ffc  src/reference/Poisson.h                1.24
  ffc  src/reference/PoissonSystem.h          1.25
  ffc  src/reference/Stokes.h                 1.7
  ffc  src/reference/TensorWeightedPoisson.h  1.2