Re: Error in compiling mixed problem with three fields using the new release

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:40:47PM -0000, luisa.molari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running a mixed problem with 3 different fields in ffc:
>
> U = FiniteElement("Vector Lagrange", "triangle",2, 2)
> T = FiniteElement("Vector Lagrange", "triangle",1, 3)
> P = FiniteElement("Lagrange", "triangle",1, 1)
> TH = U + T + P
>
> ( v, vs, vp) = BasisFunctions(TH)
> ( u,  s,  p) = BasisFunctions(TH)
>
> ffc was able to compile with the previous release but now I get this error :
>
> *** global name 'finiteelement' is not defined
>
> Do you know why this happens?

Thanks for reporting this. I have now fixed this in the current cvs,
which should propagate to ffc-cvs-current.tar.gz at

    http://www.fenics.org/pub/software/ffc/cvs/

on the next whole hour.

Here's a tip: add the flag -d1 (for debugging) when compiling a form
and FFC will printout the traceback for the error and you might be
able to know what goes wrong (in this case, a missing import of the
module finiteelement.py).

/Anders